Rare opportunity to find a park home in Cedar Point Park. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home has gorgeous views of the water and the park. Take an easy stroll down to the association pier and live your best lake life. Updated bedrooms and bathrooms make this home move in ready. Large lot and a two car garage allow for maximum flexibility for your lifestyle. Get on this quick to start live the Geneva Lake Lifestyle this season!
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Cedar Point Park
- Total SqFt. 1,972
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Take from 50 or Geneva St to Cedar Point Dr, Right on Oak Birch.
- Total Taxes $9,297
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Stucco/Slate, Wood
- Basement Full, Radon Mitigation System, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 32' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 11'
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20' x 12'
- 2 13' x 13'
- 2 Upper
- 3 13' x 12'
- 3 Upper
- 4 12' x 10'
- 4 Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- Middle School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay